Friday 21 May 2010

candy at Make it Crafty

I had to choose my fave from 3 of Zoe's Favourite posts...i decided on the pop up card...i thought the way all the leaves were done is amazing

What’s in the candy???

24 Ciao Copic Markers in a Copic fold up fabric case
I hand picked the colours which I think would be a great beginner set for anyone starting out with copics.
W-1, E00, E02, E11, E31, E33, E37, R20, R27, R29, YR04, YR07,
Y11, Y15, G21, G28, BG15, BG49, B00, B95, B97, BV00, V17 and Blender 0

10 A4 sheets of X-Press It blending paper

Papermania Rose clear stamp set
Clear flourish stamp (great for backgrounds)
Wags ‘n Whiskers unmounted stamp – Angel Whispers
7 colours of hand made paper. 5 sheets each.
3 ply wood stars
5 Silver skeleton leaves
1 sheet of gold edged flower and leaf stickers
I sheet of silver hearts, flower and star stickers
1 sheet 3 dimensional square stickers
Basic Kaisercraft Love/dream circle rub ons
140 x 305mm rub on sheet – doilies
140 x 305mm rub on sheet – grunge floral
4 mini spring boards
5 lengths of my favourite lace
Length of Rhinestone chain
Papermania Mini Gem Brads
Rhinestone buckle
3 min pearl ribbon sliders
6 Prima bling flower centres
1 pack of Prima Pearls
Small bunch of flowers
2 packs of heavy silk flowers
Small selection of Prima Ornement de Floraz flowers
1 pack of Prima glitter Roses

To find out how to enter pop over to 'Make it crafty'

1 comments:

Zoe said...

Thank you for entering my candy and for the lovely comments about my work.
I am now going through and putting together the list of entrants who qualify. Check back in a few days to see if you have won. Good Luck!

Hugs, Zoe xxoo

Followers